Are you loving yourself unconditionally? You cannot find God or yourself by living vicariously through others or by asking other people to show you a way that only you can truly find! You discover your identity and purpose in the Creator once you realize that God is not only outside of you, but more importantly, SHE is within you...
Sista, we must do the work to heal our inner child wounds, so that whatever we have carried into our womanhood is healed. Which means setting ego aside, forgiving ourselves and others and allowing the spirit to have a conversation with ourselfves and look in the mirror and admit "I am not a perfect being, yet inspite all my flaws and imperfections; all my past issues, and obstacles I am...me!
I define me, authentically and I love myself unconditionally!!!
Below are 10 quotes, tell me what you think and please share with us how you are loving yourself unconditionally?
1. "You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection." – Buddha
2. "Always accept and feel comfortable with your flaws, that way no one can ever use them against you." – Unknown
3. "Love yourself or no one else will." – Unknown
4. "It`s not your job to like me – it`s mine." – Byron Katie
5. "Love brings you face to face with yourself. It`s impossible to love others if you don’t love yourself." – John Pierrkos
6. "The love you seek is seeking you at this moment." – Deepak Chopra
7. "Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built up against it." – Rumi
8. "I have had more trouble with myself that with any other man." – Dwight L. Moody
9. "You cannot be lonely if you like the person you`re alone with." – Wayne Dyer
10. "Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it." – Thaddeus Golas